Broker Sales Manager
Excellent salary plus bonus, car and great benefits
The Brokers Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of the business on a regional basis through the Broker sales channels. This is a Field Based role but may be required to spend time in the Head Office (from time to time) as well as periods away from home. Participation in National Sales meetings is a given. Due to the nature of the role, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- The Brokers Sales Manager will have responsibility for the identification and development of business opportunities.
- Develop the core Contract Hire business at the regional level working closely with the Brands and Fleet departments.
- The Brokers Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying and managing a portfolio of broker partners and performance managing each partner to their full potential.
- Be responsible for the quality of the service that is provided to corporate customers and brokers in conjunction with the Sales Support team under the management of their direct line reporting.
- The role may, in addition, take on certain National responsibilities related to particular development projects as delegated from time to time.
- The Broker Sales Manager will uphold the company values and quality procedures and ensure that a culture of support and encouragement is achieved through evidence of ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of colleagues.
- To work on implementing and monitoring all first level controls in place and actively propose new ones in conjunction with Risk and Permanent Control and Compliance functions within the business. To also make sure that all Audit actions appertaining to this area are performed within the time frame required and to the details required by the Audit functions.
- To work closely with the National Sales Manager’s team and the Fleet Marketing Manager to ensure that development activities complement and coordinate with ongoing marketing, sales and account management activities.
- To work closely with the Credit and Pay-out teams to maximise business opportunities and minimise the time to market.
- To actively participate in departmental meetings and keep management updated with performance KPIs on a regular basis.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- Target driven and a proven ability to drive growth in business.
- Excellent knowledge of the fleet and contract hire automotive finance industry and broker channel.
- A high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation are essential, as is the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate at board level.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- PC literate – all MS and Google applications with advanced Excel skills required.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
For more information, contact Vicky on 01279 713900.