Business Development Manager – Motor Finance
OTE £45k plus car allowance
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their fast-growing company within the Motor Finance sector.
- Deliver on Financial targets set by Group and Head of Vehicles on a monthly and annual basis.
- Knowledge of the near-prime/subprime car finance lenders/market.
- Contact potential clients, develop and secure new Key Account opportunities
- Offer existing customers excellent service to maximise any potential in the accounts for the vehicles team and wider group.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, maximising the opportunity to convert leads into sales
- Ensure data is uploaded onto relevant company system(s) completely, accurately and in accordance with GDPR guidelines
- Present and aid in the completion of any reports required by the Head of Vehicles
- Develop goals for business growth.
- Visit existing Dealer Accounts to consolidate the relationship.
- Operate data protection policies and procedures
- Operate within compliance policies as relevant to the role
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good sales acumen
- Highly computer literate
- Good time management to prioritise a busy workload
For more information, contact Vicky on 01279 713900.