Asset Finance – Commercial Vehicle Finance
Salary commission car and benefits OTE £65k plus
Our client is a manufacture finance programme. Working in partnership with the dealer network, in this instance, with an independent In addition to being a funder in its own right, our client is also a finance broker. Working with several strategic funding partners, their broker proposition enables us to support the dealer network by offering our customers a number of unique solutions that meet their needs.
They also provide insurance solutions such as GAP, RTI and fleet-based products.
They are now looking to employ an experienced field-based asset finance salesperson to operate in dealerships in their Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire territory.
In this exciting role, you will work with and support Limited’s new and used sales teams within the Nottinghamshire, Newark, Lutterworth, Coventry and Burton-on-Trent postcodes to structure finance deals for commercial vehicles This direct sales role is not limited to the funding opportunities available from vehicle sales, as the Relationship Manager, you are tasked to fund other equipment and using our broker services it is your responsibility to build broker type relationships with customers, providing financial solutions for all of their funding requirements. In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to sell a number of insurance-related products and promote a number of other products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage effective stakeholder relationships in your allocated sales area ensuring their requirements are met.
- Fully manage the sales process and ensure referrals & introductions are of the highest quality.
- Proactively develop new finance business equipment to maximise income.
- Work alongside the retail sales teams to identify and develop new business opportunities and increase sales volume.
- Develop effective tactical sales campaigns to improve awareness and drive the sale of vehicles
- Produce management information and document reports as required by your management team.
The Relationship Manager will be expected to work within their sales area and will be based from one or more dealer locations. You will be expected to travel as required to meet your business objectives, and some foreign travel may be required. You will attend meetings, conferences, training courses and seminars as required by the business.
Key Competencies/Skills Required
The Relationship Manager will have or will be expected to gain the following:
- A full clean driving license.
- Excellent account management skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to work remotely to fulfil their duties.
- A very good asset finance background and product knowledge and the ability to structure, present and sell asset finance solutions.
- Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to forge strong working partnerships with key people within the organisation.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications specifically Excel/Word/Outlook and have the ability and be prepared to learn how to use the current Scania Financial Services applications and systems.
For more information please contact Julie on 01279713900.