£25k-£26.5k plus benefits
The role is part of a team of the current team of 6, the team will ensure timely and accurate administration of any complaints to the company including the company’s introducers and customers. The team also ensure all responses are completed in line with the current FCA and CCA regulations and the company’s policies and procedures. This is a growing role along with the growth of the department we’re looking for self-motivated individuals who are able to work to their full potential.
- To work as part of a motivated team.
- To work towards offering a suitable solution to the customers within the set regulatory time frames.
- To openly and fairly review each customer complaint without bias or personal opinion.
- Manage own caseload, ensuring all complaints are handled within required deadlines and FCA requirements.
- To participate in monthly meetings.
- Establish telephone contact with customers to gain a full understanding of their complaint.
- Ensure that all complaints are handled with the highest standard.
- Experience of working in a team in an office environment
- Knowledge of treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Knowledge of GDPR and DPA act
- Awareness of current FCA regulations
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Monday to Friday – (37.5 hours a week) shifts covering the hours of 8am – 8pm.
Working one Saturday (9am to 5pm) – will get a day off in lieu
For more information contact Vicky 01279713900