My client is a company that prides itself on customer service. They appreciate what an important purchase of a vehicle is and the inconvenience caused if the vehicle is off the road for a period of time through no fault of the customer.
Assisting the customer after the purchase of a vehicle is an integral part of their service. The right candidate should be familiar with Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), Data Protection Act 2018 and The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Consumer Rights Act 2015
The Complaints Handler would liaise with customers, dealerships and lenders via telephone, text and email with the aim of neutralising the problem quickly and efficiently.
- You must always remain calm and be a good listener.
- Show empathy and be sympathetic to customers issues whilst retaining control of the conversation in order to investigate the situation thoroughly.
- All advice and guidance must be in line with regulatory bodies.
- Work towards KPI’s and SLA’s. Demonstrating timely resolution of all complaints.
- Always have the customer journey at the forefront of any decision.
You will have:
- Experience dealing with complaints in an office environment
- Experience working complaints within the car finance industry
- Must be calm under pressure
- Well organised in order to manage caseload effectively
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and situations whilst maintaining the companies values.
- Office-based role
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Great working environment
For more information contact Vicky on 01279713900.