Construction Equipment Finance – Regional Manager
Midlands, Leicestershire and Northants
OTE £85k plus exceptional benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a market-leading manufacturer of Construction and Agricultural Equipment managing a team and developing business through dealers.
You will come from an Asset Finance background, a knowledge of construction or Agricultural sector is an advantage
You will also have:
- Knowledge and experience of finance product knowledge – HP, lease
- Experience of finance house/bank processes – payments, underwriting, etc.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering policy, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due to diligence and Treating Customers Fairly
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Confidence in conveying finance and regulatory requirements to dealer sales personnel (all levels) and provide on-going training around point-of-sale finance;
- Management and coaching skills – small team (2 Territory Managers);
- Excellent basic salary
- Performance Related Bonus, up to 40% (discretionary, based on company results, personal and behavioural scorecard, and sales performance)
- Company Car
- iPhone and iPad
- Pension –company contributes 15% of salary from joining (employee can contribute in addition)
- Subsidised private healthcare, personal and home loan schemes, life assurance, company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
If interested in this role please contact Julie on 01279713900 or email@example.com.