Customer Services – Consumer Finance
Warrington Office-Based/With the ability to work remotely
An exciting and challenging position for a highly motivated and energetic individual has arisen with our client in consumer/motor finance. You must enjoy working in a very fast-paced, highly flexible, dynamic environment.
We encourage applications from candidates with a genuine desire to make a difference and with the ambition to succeed. We require someone who has previous experience of working as part of a team in a busy office environment. Although the candidate will undergo a comprehensive training programme, experience in the motor finance industry is preferred. Strong communication & negotiation skills within a fast-paced customer service environment are essential.
- Provide full sales and administrative support to customers, suppliers & company account directors.
- Maintain day to day contact with account directors/dealers, to improve productivity
- Pro-actively contact customers/dealers, account managers to increase accepted to paid figure
- Data Entry
- Liaise with all parties involved to ensure accurate client contracts are provided in accordance with the agreed service level agreement
- Build and maintain good working relationships with suppliers, customers & lenders
- The candidate will be joining a team of people who are focused on solving problems and ensuring positive clients and customer journeys throughout their experience of our business.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent remuneration for achieving company KPI’s
- fantastic opportunities to develop in your role and progress
- full training in a professional yet fun work environment
- team building activities
- 23 paid holidays per annum
- Ability to work remotely to fit in with today’s busy lifestyles
- Free on-site staff car parking
- Office close to retail outlets and several popular eateries
- Incentive reward scheme for the length of service
- Overtime available throughout the year
For more information contact Vicky 01279713900