Salary £24k-£27k plus car and benefits – No experience needed.
This is a rare opportunity, for an individual who would enjoy a field-based role, working for a leading motor finance provider visiting Motor Dealerships to conduct stock audits in a professional manner to pro-actively manage and mitigate the risk of loss through conducting physical Audits and Account Management (i.e. Automotive Stock) belonging to the finance company in line with required targets and FCA requirements
- Using the weekly/daily list of Dealers provided, ensure the most cost-efficient routes and timings for dealer inspections are adhered to by following site visit schedules to deliver personal and team objectives
- Check physical assets on site and accurately update system against stock lists displayed and record all sold and change of status information, ensuring vehicles are fit for sale and meet legal requirements
- Check stock sold correlates against stock left in the dealership including invoices and or handover documents and that dates sold are correct and that all paperwork is completed accurately
- Check the overall security of the site including alarm systems, access to vehicles, the validity of key holders, etc and current and valid insurance document(s) to cover the total value of the dealer’s stock and any offsite locations where assets may be stored
- Track the implementation of any recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls as well as risk mitigation measures
- Ensure any risks found are mitigated effectively and escalated in a timely manner to the relevant internal and external stakeholders so action can be taken
- Experience working in a client-facing role with an understanding of dealerships and motor finance and or previous experience in an audit/asset security role is desired
- Experience working to agreed SLAs and a proven track record of prioritising workloads and maintaining a high level of attention to detail even when working under pressure
- Able to build rapport and establish solid partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes
- Minimum requirement of Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at level C or above or proficient English and numerical skills
- Computer literate, with high competence in Microsoft Office packages
For a more detailed job description, please contact Vicky on 01279713900.