Head of Human Resources
Great new role for an HR Generalist to take the lead in building the HR function of this rapidly growing niche finance company on a fixed-term contract for six months. We have worked with this client for a number of years and seen them grow – great culture and a real appetite to learn and develop.
This is a new role and is a real opportunity for someone to have a direct impact on the business setting up processes and structures. You will have a proven track record of making a significant difference to the people side of businesses.
This is a great opportunity to develop a HR process within this dynamic business and play a major role in helping senior management drive sustained growth.
• A proven, demonstrable and successful background in HR Management within a growing and dynamic business
• Experience in overseeing the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, reviews, disciplinaries, grievances and performance management
• Experience in implementing a companywide benefits and rewards scheme
• Show initiative and ability to drive projects forward
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
If interested in this role, please contact Catherine Jack on 07450425790