Pricing / Data Analyst
Motor Finance /Vehicle Leasing
Salary negotiable according to experience
We have the opportunity for an energetic – enthusiastic and car-mad individual to join our ever-expanding business. Successful candidates will already have a minimum of two years of proven experience in the Pricing Analyst role in the Vehicle Leasing industry.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include ensuring vehicle pricing on our various websites is accurate and displays the best available deal for potential customers. You will provide support to the sales team to achieve key business goals. This needs to be delivered alongside accurate internal communication of information to relevant colleagues.
A strong knowledge and interest in cars and different makes and models is essential.
Working in the busy and fast-moving pricing department, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team as they review and develop pricing strategies to meet competitive opportunities. You will be developed so that you can liaise with external partners to secure strong offers for our website.
A desire to learn, enthusiasm analytical skills, attention to detail, and self-motivation are essential to this role.
Computer literacy and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel are fundamental as the role involves working with spreadsheets, complex intranet systems, and other software programmes including Microsoft Word and Photoshop.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with experience in this Pricing Analyst role in the Vehicle Leasing industry. The candidate should relish engaging in the world of cars and finance in an office-based position.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of proven experience in a Pricing Analyst role for the Vehicle Leasing industry.
- Finding deals and accurate pricing information through analysis of spreadsheets, third party funder systems and discount levels
- Analyse, manipulate, and interpret the data to provide the best pricing
- Provide vehicle information, promotional information, and pricing information to the Marketing Team
- Competitor pricing analysis and marketplace benchmarking
- Ensuring all pricing and deal opportunities are followed up and marketed in a timely manner
- Allocation of inquiries from the CRM system to the sales team as required
- Deal with queries from sales team regarding the location of pricing
- Administrative duties in line with maintaining existing and planned processes
- To achieve Key Performance Indicators as set by management
- Support the sales team achieve key business goals
- Upload of files to our internal system
- Must be organised
- Good mathematical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of cars
- Friendly & approachable manner
- Ability to analyse data
- Motivated when required to work alone
- Computer literate