£22,000 – £25,000 (OTE £30,000)
This is a multi-functional telesales role, as a Sales Advisor, selling vehicle loans direct to consumers and helping them find the right car to fit the loan. As the Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for agreeing on budgets to suit the customer, locating new vehicles through the current dealer network and managing the process through to the customer driving away a car. Working as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team, the adviser must ensure that processes and procedures are followed whilst ensuring the daily workload is completed to the highest levels of accuracy.
Your role as Sales Advisor
- Follow up on warm finance application leads generated by our current partners.
- Understand the needs of the individual customer.
- Work towards sales targets to achieve personal and team targets.
- Work closely with multiple departments to speak with existing customers.
- Help potential customers find new vehicles to purchase and assist them through the sales process.
- Manage dealer expectations throughout the sales process being aware of relationships with the external sales team.
- Assist the team leader in the developing process by providing feedback.
- Essential customer focused telephone experience, preferably from a sales environment.
- Good knowledge of car brands makes and models are very helpful to be successful in the Sales Advisor role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within a team in an office environment
- Computer literate, including MS office products and email
- Awareness of current FCA regulations, there will be a requirement to study and pass the SAF (Specialist Automotive Finance) test.
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures.
- Perm/37.5 hours a week (8.5 hours per day inc. 1 unpaid hour for lunch = 7.5 hours a day)
- Current shift pattern of 9 – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, with a late shift of 10.30 till 7 pm and up to every other Saturday shift 9 am to 5 pm (day in lieu earnt for working them). Potential for rota shift work based on 8-8 weekdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays (day in lieu earnt for working them)
- Able to reliably commute to the office as this is an office-based role.
Preferable skills – Sales Advisor in the Motor industry
If interested in this role, contact Vicky – 01279713900.