£26k-28k plus bonus and benefits
You will be part of a team who ensures timely and accurate administration of any complaints received by the company, including the company’s introducers and customers. The team also ensure all responses are completed in line with the current Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Consumer Credit Act (CCA) regulations, as well as the company’s policies and procedures.
This is a growing and developing role along with the growth of the department. We are looking for self-motivated, experienced complaint handlers who can work autonomously to offer the best resolution to our customers while maintaining the company’s integrity.
Your main responsibilities
- Work as part of a motivated team, sharing successes and key learnings to ensure that all inbound complaints are thoroughly investigated within regulatory time frames
- Review each customer complaint openly and fairly, without bias or personal opinion
- Take ownership throughout the decision-making process, communicating your reasoning and ensuring we meet our obligations with relevant legislation (including the CCA, FCA, Financial Ombudsman Service and the Finance & Leasing Association code of practice) while keeping the customer at the heart of what we deliver
- Establish telephone contact with customers to gain a full understanding of their complaint in order to progress to a fair outcome as quickly as possible
- Ensure that all complaints are handled with the highest standard of customer care
- Build excellent relationships with third-party service providers, dealer networks and the sales team to review and resolve any quality concerns
- Maintain a complaints database with correct and relevant information at all times
- Experience of working within the motor finance industry with a minimum experience of 12 months handling vehicle quality issues and complaints would be perfect
- Knowledge of the FCA’s Conduct Rules, particularly treating customers fairly (TCF) and the Consumer Duty
- Knowledge of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Hybrid working after training (three days office, two days home)
Contact Vicky for more information: 01279713900
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData