The nomination deadline for the Motor Finance Europe Awards has been extended to lunchtime Friday 17 September.
Entry to the awards is free, and will be judged by an independent panel of expert judges.
The winners will be revealed at the Motor Finance Europe Conference, taking place in Munich on 19 October 2021.
Categories for the awards are as follows:
- Captive Finance Company of the Year
- Independent Finance Provider of the Year
- Sub-Prime Lender of the Year
- Intermediary of the Year
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Legal Provider of the Year
- Digital Innovation of the Year
- Best Finance Product of the Year
- Best Pandemic Response Initiative
- Best Mobility Solution
- Best ‘Green’ Initiative of the Year
- Rising Star Award
Submit your entries here.