The Motor Finance European Awards 2017 are now open for entries.
These awards have been designed to recognise the best of the best in motor finance, as well as some of the diversity of offerings that exist in the industry.
This year there are 14 awards, up from 13 in 2016, including new awards such as the Green Fleet product of the Year award, and awards for both bank owned and non-bank owned independent lenders.
The full list of the awards open to entries are:
- Captive Finance Company of the Year
- Bank owned Independent Finance Provider of the Year
- Non-bank owned Independent Finance Provider of the Year
- Sub-Prime/Non-prime lender of the Year
- Intermediary of the Year
- Legal provider of the year
- Fleet Services provider of the year
- Green Fleet product of the year
- Digital Innovation of the year
- Best finance product 2016
- Rising Star award
In addition, there will be an industry ambassador of the year award, a lifetime achievement award and an editor’s choice award, but these are not open to nomination.
The nomination period is open until 5pm GMT on Wednesday 18 January, and completed nominations should be sent to MF17awards@timetric.com.
For more information on the awards, visit the Awards tab of the Motor Finance; Europe Conference & Awards 2017 tab.