The AA has signed an exclusive partnership with leasing comparison site LeaseLoco to support its Smart Lease product launch.
Smart Lease is an inclusive personal lease product, with customers paying a single monthly price for a fully-insured car, with servicing, maintenance, Vehicle Tax and tyres included. The service will be launching live on the LeaseLoco from today (15 November).
Also included in the AA Smart Lease package:
- Free delivery of your new car and collection at the end of the lease term
- Dedicated driver support line
- Tyre replacement – punctures and damage due to fair wear and tear. Vandalised or stolen tyres, or driver abuse aren’t included
- £500 fair wear and tear allowance when the customer hands the car back at the end of the lease term
- AA Breakdown also includes electric car charging. The AA will come and charge your EV or tow you to the nearest charge point if you run out of charge
- Courtesy car if your Smart Lease vehicle needs to be repaired (where available)
- Vehicle collection and delivery service for maintenance and servicing
Customers can choose the mileage and term period of the lease, which is available from two to four years. And both mileage and term period can be amended during the lease without incurring an administration fee.
Martin Smith, head of Smart Lease at the AA, said: “We are incredibly excited to launch our innovative Smart Lease product on LeaseLoco. From the off we have been impressed with their efficiency, abilities and ambition and we look forward to a successful partnership, moving forward.”
John Wilmot, chief executive of LeaseLoco, added: “We are thrilled to be exclusively selected by the AA to launch their Smart Lease product into the comparison space.
“It is a testament to our technical abilities, market-leading platform and drive to only work with the best partners.”