Moneybarn has released the full details of its SQ and FCA Transition seminar, to be held on 19 September at the Birmingham Marriot Hotel.
The event is being hosted to discuss satisfactory quality rules in motor finance and the transition to the Financial Conduct Authority and will feature presentations from:
– Bally Pone, customer service manager at Moneybarn
– Karen Brown, managing associate at Addleshaw Goddard
– Paul Harrison, head of motor finance at the Finance and Leasing Association
– Stephen Dawson, partner at Shoosmiths
– Bill Scotney, head of corporate risk and compliance at Moneybarn.
Coverage of the conference will be published in the September issue of Motor Finance magazine.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData